This whole article has been a complete dedication to the National No Tobacco Day Quotes, Slogans, Status, and Posters. Through this article, you will get to know the significance and main importance of No Tobacco Day. No Smoking Day is welcomed with great zeal and passion in the whole world on 31st May. On 31st May all the people who are in the habit of Tobacco and such companies that make the products of Tobacco stop their habits and production for 24 hours to arising awareness amongst the people. In simple words, a small ban is put on Tobacco and smoking for one whole day.
National No Tobacco Day
World Health Organization must be offered appreciation because they have been fully accountable for introducing the National No Tobacco Day in the country. However, they have even showcased many health-related days as well such as Mental Health Day and Blood Donor Day, AIDS Day, and even Breast Cancer which is welcomed with the pink flower.
National No Tobacco Day Poster:
Although all such days have not been granted the national holiday but still this day holds a lot more significance for the whole world. The very first No Smoking Day bill was arranged in 1987 and hence on 7th April 1988 the day of the 40th Anniversary of WHO this bill was passed that declared the arrival of No Tobacco Day on 31st May each year.
No Tobacco Day Status:
No Tobacco Day Themes
Each year since the creation of No Tobacco Day special themes is arranged to arising awareness amongst the people. In the below list, we will foremost mention the theme of 2023 National No Tobacco Day which will be followed by the rest of the days as well.
- 2023 theme will be updated soon as possible.
- 2022 Ban tobacco advertising, promotion, and sponsorship
- 2021 Tobacco Industry Interference.
- 2021 The WHO Framework Convention on Tobacco Control
- 2021 Gender And Tobacco With An Emphasis.
- 2012 Tobacco Health Warnings.
- 2011 Tobacco Free Youth.
- 2010 Smoke-Free Inside.
- 2009 Tobacco Deadly In Any Form Or Disguise.
- 2008 Health Professionals Against Tobacco.
- 1999 Leave the Pack behind
- 1998 Growing up without tobacco
- 1997 United for a tobacco-free world
- 1996 Sport and art without tobacco: play it tobacco free
- 1995 Tobacco costs more than you think
- 1994 Media and tobacco: get the message across
- 1993 Health Services: our windows to a Tobacco-free world
- 1992 Tobacco-free workplaces: safer and healthier
- 1991 Public places and transport: better be tobacco free
- 1990 Childhood and Youth without Tobacco: growing up without tobacco
- 1989 Women and tobacco: the female smoker: at added risk
- 1988 Tobacco or Health: choose the health
No Tobacco Day Quotes
- Today is
World ‘NO TOBACCO’ Day.
A fully burnt
Cigarette Ash said…
Today It’s Me,
Because of You,
Tomorrow it’s You,
Because of Me….
- Giving up tobacco is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I’ve done it thousands of times.”? Mark Twain
- “Tobacco kills. If you’re killed, you’ve lost a very important part of your life.”? Brooke Shield
- Tobacco kills. If you’re killed, you’ve lost a very important part of your life. Brooke Shield
- The True Face of Tobacco Is disease, death, and horror- not the glamour and sophistication the pushers in the tobacco industry try to portray, David Byrne.
- Quoting Like Tobacco is the dirty habit to which I am devoted, Carolyn Heilbrun.
No Tobacco Day Slogans
- Eliminate tobacco from your life before it kills you!
- We need to burn calories daily, not tobacco!
- If you can’t stop smoking, cancer will.
- Smoking is like paying someone to kill you. They’re rich; you’re dead.
- Smoking leaves an unseen scar. It fills your insides with toxins and tar.
- Smoking reduces your weight.
- Smoking thrills, but it also kills.
- Smoking will be a crime in time.
- Smoking.. a grave mistake.
- Sometimes quitters do win.
- Stop… you are burning your life flower.
- Take a better route; put that smoke out.
In addition, this day even alerts all the Tobacco people that how negative this tobacco can be for their health. According to the survey it has been founded that each year almost 5.4 million lost their lives just because of the small smoke of Tobacco. They inhale so much harmful oxygen inside their bodies that at last, they stop their life heartbeat at the doorstep of death.
On the whole after discussing the National No Tobacco Day Quotes, Slogans, Status, Posters it is easy to conclude that this day holds great importance for the ban of tobacco and smoking. It is the duty of every country and its government to celebrate this day on the larger scale in order to create the awareness.