Here we will discuss World Tourism Day 2023 Theme Slogan Quotes. Firstly, we would like to give a brief introduction to this day. Since 1980, world tourism day has been celebrated on a grand scale on the 27th of September every year. The main purpose or objective of this day is to create awareness regarding the role of tourism along with the international community and organizations. The developed countries conduct different seminars and conferences for creating awareness regarding World Tourism Day 2023.
World Tourism Day 2023
So, here we are sharing some of the quotes and slogans related to this day. There are different quotes and sayings. So, have a look at them.
World Tourism Day Quotes:
In this post, we will discuss the best quotes for World Tourism Day 2023. The best and most popular world tourism quotes are as follows:
- Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.” Gustave Flaubert.
- I can’t think of anything that excites a greater sense of childlike wonder than to be in a country where you are ignorant of almost everything.” Bill Bryson
- It is always sad to leave a place to which one knows one will never return. Such are the melancolies du voyage: perhaps they are one of the most rewarding things about traveling.” Gustave Flaubert.
- Walking is a virtue, tourism is a deadly sin. Bruce Chatwin.
- And so I told him how living in Japan would give him leisure no mere tourist has, to know the rhythms of the place, a land of tiny poems. Donna George
- In any case, a little danger is a small price to pay for ridding a place of tourists. Tahir Shah
- I visited Ellis Island once and I felt it had an otherworldly climate. It was much too hot for the tourists to be wearing those cheesy t-shirts they all had on. Bauvard.
- Though most tourists accepted the occasional comic misadventure, it was important to them that overall their vacation should be pleasant. When you spend money on a holiday you are essentially purchasing happiness: if you don’t enjoy yourself you will feel defrauded. Alison Lurie.
- Tourism is a crucial industry that could employ millions of Filipinos, skilled and unskilled alike, cross those 7,107 islands of the Philippines. From the current projection of 3.3 million tourist arrivals in 2010, our aim is to eventually attract 6 million tourists. In the process, we expect to create 3 million jobs in the next six years. Benigno Aquino
- Medical tourism can be considered a kind of import: instead of the product coming to the consumer, as it does with cars or sneakers, the consumer is going to the product. James.
- The situation in Egypt is stable. We are ready for tourism and investment. Mohammed Morsi
World Tourism Day Theme
In 2010, the theme of world tourism day was Tourism and Biodiversity. Then in 2011, the theme of world tourism was tourism linking cultures. In 2012, the theme of world tourism day was tourism and energetic sustainability. And the theme of World Tourism Day 2023 will be different and unique. Here are some slogans that you could use on this day. So, have a look at them.
- “Travel to live and live to Travel.”
- “You must be the change You wish to see in the World.”
- “Keep calm and travel on.”
- “The journey is the destination.”
It is important for every tourist to celebrate this special international day on a grand scale. There are advantages to celebrating this day. Firstly, it creates awareness regarding the importance of tourism among underdeveloped countries. Without any doubt, we can say that tourism is the main source of income for developing countries.
This year, this day will be celebrated on 27th September. So, this was all about World Tourism Day 2023 Theme Slogan Quotes. Hopefully, you are confident about the post. Stay tuned with us for more informative posts like this.